Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fletcher Flunkies

Today October 18 2007 at 523 PM "Friends of Ernie Fletcher" called my home from 878-1592. Since no one was home they (a Male) Left a message.

"Hi this is Steve Beshear I just wanted to talk to you honey"

This was in response to my answering machine greeting

"Hi this is Chuck and Susie Holden and we are republicans supporting Steve Beshear and Dan Mongiardo for Governor and Bruce Hendrickson for secretary of state in November."

I only wish this idiot had left his little message last night since I was interviewed by the Herald Leader Today. I would have made sure and included that in the reasons I am ashamed to even call myself a Republican in Kentucky.

I did 20 years is the U. S. Army to allow this moron who left the message to act like an idiot so I cannot really complain. However this does indeed point out the calibre and intellect of the individuals who are working for Fletcher as well as his past and present appointees whom he had to pardon to keep out of jail. This is just one of the many examples of the type of leadership that Fletcher has given the people of this state and it is further evidence of why I have an 4' X 8' sign in my yard that says plainly "Republicans for Beshear / Mongiardo"

See I am not afraid to name myself but cowards like the one who left that message hide behind disconnected telephone numbers! That's right I tried to call "Friends of Ernie Fletcher back at 878-1592 and got a recording that the number had been disconnected or is no longer in service. Spineless doesn't even begin to describe that sort of conduct.

Chuck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men of no honor hate and ridicule men of honor. Cowards not fit to lead.

Anonymous said...

That's a fact, sorry it has taken so long to reply been a bit busy what with the election and the successful outcome.

Perhaps now we will have a bit of adult leadership. *GRIN*