Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kentucky Republicans for Steve Beshear

No this is not the Louisville [rumored but no action] version of the Republicans for Beshear. In London town [Ernie is trash] the governor is not particularly popular [Rogers has went fishing]. Today we concoct a real true movement for Steve Beshear. The retroaction? [who cares]

I have been exposed to the Conservative Edge for 6 months [oh boy] and the snobbishness of Goettl's analysis [rubbish] is tormenting. Republicans in this state [Commonwealth] need to unburden themselves from Ernie Fletcher [please!].

I will be voting for Steve Beshear. I am having a sign made showing my support [big and green]. We will display the sign in London [somewhere].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

republicaninkentucky.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading republicaninkentucky.blogspot.com every day.
fast loan
bad credit loans